Some draft documentation based on the content in #compprogramming-docs can be found here: composite.pdf.
- Some notes on operators
- A sample C++ program making use of templates, operator overloading, and operations on vectors and deques
- A sample C++ program making use of user-defined literals
- A Decimal-Binary-Octal-Hex-ASCII conversion chart
- Our notes from this semester's meetings
- Codeforces editorials for the recent rounds with problems we have done (1100, 1108, and 1114)
Please submit your updates in the form of Slack messages or, for the first pages (docs.pdf), pull requests to the LaTeX source. I will print copies of the documentation for each team tomorrow morning and add them to our binders, which already contain:
- Some basic Python documentation
- Some of Dr. Borie's notes for CS 360 (now CS 201)
- Some basic Java documentation
- Documentation for C++'s regex library
Problems for this week
Review Mercer's 2017 problems.